The county tax assessor-collector is responsible for voter registration. If you are not registered to vote and wish to do so, you may contact the county tax office in your area. Chambers County citizens may send an email for further information regarding your right to vote and registering.
Motor Vehicle Registration
- Registration of motor vehicles for the State Department of Transportation
- Transfer vehicle registration on second-hand autos
- Special license tags for operators of mobile amateur radio equipment
- Applications for all special license plates
- Collection of motor vehicle sales and use tax
- On-Line Registration
Beer and Liquor Licenses
Applications for Beer and Liquor Licenses are handled in the office of tax assessor-collector. Contact the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission for guidelines.
Chambers County Appraisal District