Inmate Visitation Schedule
||Visitation is by appointment only.
For appointments call: (409) 267-2507
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Tips for Appointments
- Visitors must arrive no later than 15 minutes before their visitation appointment.
- We request that Visitors make their appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
- Visitors must register in the Lobby area in front of the Sherriff's Office to confirm visitation.
- All visits will begin on the approximate hour and end on the approximate half hour.
- NO appointment, NO visitation.
All visitors must be properly attired.
Each visitor over the age of 16 must present a valid PHOTO identification issued by the
Texas Dept. of Public Safety (Driver’s license or ID card), or any other U.S. state or Federal
government identification, or a VALID passport. No person will be allowed to visit without
one of the noted forms of identification.
All children MUST remain under the supervision of the adult visitor. If your children
become unruly and disturb other visitors, your visitation may be terminated and you may be
asked to leave.
All visitors must check in with the Receptionist or Control Room Jailer before visiting. Any
person found in visitation who has not registered with the jail will be removed from the